- Connecting to Change the World. This introductory text to networking can be read online in Google Books. See it here
- Lifelong Learning (U3A) Australia: Australia has seven U3A networks representing its seven states. Total national membership exceeds 40,000.
- CARP is a national organization committed to advancing the needs and interests of Canadians as they age.
- 100+ Self- Education Resources For Lifelong Learners
- Books, Articles and Research Studies on Third Age Learning
- Ontario Seniors’ Secretariat…supporting policies and programs to help improve the quality of life for seniors…
- Senior Toronto is a not-for-profit website. It was created by a Toronto pensioner with a passion for quality living — and quality information for seniors. http://seniortoronto.ca