WHY BECOME A MEMBER OF TAN?
1. TAN makes it easy to network with other similar organizations to exchange ideas and knowledge.
2. TAN provides operational data – speakers’ fees, rental costs, size of Board, classes per year, etc. – to assist in your planning.
3. TAN provides access to a list of speakers used by other member organizations.
4. TAN membership cost is more than offset by the reduced cost of Commercial Liability/Property and Directors & Officers insurance for your organization if purchased through the TAN insurance program. Members of TAN can obtain organization specific insurance coverage that they need at an extremely competitive price. See insurance details here.
5. TAN will assist in the organization of new groups and provide a temporary website address to assist in communication with members. As a newly forming group, your first year of membership will be complimentary.
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER OF TAN
Membership is $75 per year for each organization. Simply contact our Membership Chair, Louise Pope at email@example.com and provide her with details of your organization. Once you become a member, we will provide you with the access code to the ‘Members Only’ portion of the website. You will be asked to answer a series of questions about your methods of operation to assist in expanding our database.